#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I was irritated by your suggestion that this is a kind of fascist movement. It is irritating because it is the typical reaction of academic leftists with little connection to the popular masses (with all their contradictions in consciouness).

You ask: "where is the class struggle in the "yellow vest" movement?"

Well, it is a) the classes involved (workers and poor middle class against the government of the bourgeoisie), b) it is the subject (protest against austerity attacks) and c) the struggle is pretty obvious.

Are there reactionary forces involved? As we say in the resolution, yes. Is this a reason to turn away from the movement? No! It is a reason to fight these forces INSIDE the movement.