#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

The sight of men downplaying threats of violence against women, especially
lesbians, is always awful.

People can check just some of the material themselves and see it is not
"anecdotal".

And, of course, there is no equivalence of threats on the part of lesbians
against trans who identify as female as lesbian (the kind of lesbians who
say things like "TERFS can choke on my girl-dick").

The behaviour is overwhelmingly one way.  It really should not be excused.

Some examples:
https://www.peaktrans.org/hate-from-trans-activists/
https://lesbian-rights-nz.org/shame-receipts/?fbclid=IwAR1Xw7ELmVNsNyyIK2T8f78LNd7zD44V-xJGbGpeUzpOPoxazvVemhS2CSM

We are now going round in circles.  MM wants to blame the lesbians who are
getting abused in this way and play it down in my view.  MM thinks the
starting point is elswhere.  We're not going to agree.  People can read the
material - well, where the trans censors haven't gotten gender-critical
feminists shut down - and make up their own minds.

Phil