#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This article seems to me an example of an unfounded reverence for the
infallibility of the US Constitution: "It is absurd to suggest that the
Constitution would delineate a mechanism too potent to ever actually be
employed." Actually it is perfectly possible for the constitution to be
flawed, it allows for slavery after all.

It surprises me that these people are so keen to impeach Trump. Do they
really see a rosier future under President Pence?

Cheers,
John

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 2:13 AM Louis Proyect via Marxism <

--
The law locks up the man or woman
Who steals the goose from off the common