#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I went to Camp Hamp in the 90s. None of my friends are entrepreneurs,
unless of course one counts those who are paid 1099 and therefore have a
"business". Many of us, however, are indeed freelance. But these days, in
urban areas, who isn't? As my cousin who teaches HS in The Bronx says on
his days off, 'what are these people doing at cafe's during the week'?
Looking for work.

Ernest