#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Hi again everyone,

We've got a follow-up on the story we ran last night about military action
against Venezuela <
https://washingtonbabylon.com/invasion-watch-will-trump-invade-a-new-periodic-column-venezuela-edition/>.
Today both Ken and I are finding our Facebook accounts are being actively
hindered so that we cannot run the story on either our personal or the
Facebook Page accounts. So if you could help us work around this censorship
by sending out via your accounts and newsletters, etc it would be deeply
appreciated. If for similar reasons you find you are experiencing similar
issues, can you try posting this graphic <
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zilelsa6a4w56a8/2019-03-13%2018.18.18.png?dl=0>,
which can be a potential workaround on these social media censorship
efforts? Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks for your help!

--
Best regards,

Andrew Stewart