#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I found this article to be in a state of total denial about the role of
NATO in overthrowing the dictatorship. As if they played no role at all!
Wow. What BS. It's highly likely that the original Benghazi rebellion would
of been wiped out had it not been for French/NATO bombardment and
destruction of Qaddafi's armor division. NATO also played an essential role
in providing intelligence to the troops closing in on Qaddafi's convoy out
of Tripoli and also, as it happens, destroyed most of that convoy. I'm
don't believe that this was a question of no agency by the Libyan masses
but to deny the role of NATO is to deny reality.