#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

We are older, grayer and for the most part, more rotund—but our commitments
to left politics haven't changed.

https://www.thenation.com/article/harvard-strike-sds-vietnam/

Pollitt's piece in The Nation differs from many accounts of Students for a
Democratic Society in that it discusses both the positive and negative
aspects of the role of the Progressive Labor Party in SDS. (Most accounts
either ignore PL or denounce it.)

The recent collective memoir, "You Say You Want a Revolution: SDS, PL and
Adventures in Building a Worker-Student Alliance" includes accounts by
participants in the Harvard strike.
https://www.amazon.com/You-Say-Want-Revolution-Worker-Student/dp/0578406543

Lou Proyect's review of that book is at
https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/03/22/rebuilding-a-revolutionary-left-in-the-usa/