#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

This is one of the greatest waste of resources I've seen in a long time. Of
course nothing tops the US "Defense" budget, publicly at $750,000,000,000
per YEAR (though probably another $200 billion more if one includes CIA and
other malevolent budget items along these lines). I'm not against space
exploration but this is just crazy. We have so many problems, it would seem
to me that all resources should be going to solve climate change rather
than vanity projects like this. Another reason we need to junk the
capitalist system.

David