#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

note: the article ends with this postscript:
P.S. Latest news: the CGT just held its convention and voted unanimously
for “convergence” with the Yellow Vests, something our group in Montpellier
has been working towards for months. Tomorrow, for the first time, we are
meeting with the other Yellow Vest groups in our region. “On ne lâche
rien!” (Nothing escapes us, we don’t give in).

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/05/20/the-yellow-vests-of-france-six-months-of-struggle/