#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I think he is correct generally about human's relationship of nature but he
has underplayed the destructive part of that relationship. I'd even say he
is somewhat flip about it while acknowledging it at the same time. He also
has forest vs grasslands wrong by excluding the role of grass eaters as the
*key* element in keeping a balance between forest and grasslands *and*
building the soil.

David Walters