#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

https://anfenglishmobile.com/rojava-syria/sdf-general-command-on-syrian-ministry-of-defense-statement-38897

'The Syrian Ministry of Defense issued a statement today calling on the SDF to
join the Syrian army to defend the country against Turkish aggression.

'The General Command of the SDF said: "We once again affirm that, as we made
our position clear since the beginning of the attacks, we welcome any effort by
any side towards achieving a unified stance against Turkish aggression on our
country and our people. The integration of Syrian army and the Syrian
Democratic Forces can only be achieved through a political settlement that
recognizes and preserves the autonomy of the SDF in the region protected by it
which requires Syrian military to be restructured." '