#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

"Néstor Gorojovsky". Wow, there's a blast from the past! Great to hear.
This all sounds very positive. I hope it is a realistic assessment of what
is going on.

Cheers,
John

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 1:58 AM Greg McDonald via Marxism <

--
The law locks up the man or woman
Who steals the goose from off the common