#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

> On Dec 6, 2019, at 11:52 AM, DW via Marxism <marxism@lists.csbs.utah.edu>
> wrote:
>
> There simply is no evidence whatsosever that
> any radio frequencies do damage to anyone for any reason at the low levels
> of a cell phone. MM is going light on this :)

Yes; trying to play nice with others :-). And just to clarify, when I said
there’s plenty to be concerned about with mobile phones, I meant *other than
radiation*: ecological impacts of their material inputs; appalling labour and
production practices; designed obsolescence and waste from disposability;
impacts of screen time on developing brains; social isolation; etc.