#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I think it's more subtle than that --- Trump is ALSO playing to the
anti-semitism in his (white Christian) base --- They ASSUME Jews MUST be
"loyal" to Israel so Trump calling out Jews for being insufficiently
"loyal" to Israel fits in with the anti-semitic stereotypes that Jews ARE
people with "dual loyalties" ---

The analogy to white supremacists calling whites who are allies of peoples
of color "race traitors" would be akin to a black person using that attack
to play up the argument that ALL WHITES are racists .... (a debate that
rages by the way from time to time ....)

But I also agree that Trump is pandering to the right-wing Jewish
electorate who demand totally loyalty to whatever the Israeli government
does ....