#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Yes, but perhaps part of the problem was the Left's faith in the Labour
Party. Have we still not figured that out. It's disappointing to see that
Richard Seymour, who used to get this, has dived deep into such a failed
project. When your only mass movement is to the ballot box, a la Bernie
Sanders' campaign, why should anyone expect a deep commitment from the
voters?

Cheers,
John

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 3:25 AM Louis Proyect via Marxism <

--
The law locks up the man or woman
Who steals the goose from off the common