#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Thank you Phil! Several times I have seen your good communist stance and
gender etc on the list. I am disgusted at the misogyny there and with
most of the sex work is work and the trans bs  itself all over the
place. It is like everyone has taken stupid pills. Madness.
Institutional capture.  I cannot even bring myself to comment about it
online because it just triggers my ptsd caused from years of exposure to
and exploitation from predatory males. I just cannot. I know many other
women will not say anything either. But I really feel that there is so
much at stake for women. I work in other ways. But we rely on men like
you to keep these misogynistic arseholes educated. If not for the
arseholes, who are likely lost causes themselves, but for those watching
on.
Just wanted to say thanks. What you are saying matters.
Much respect,
Magda