#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 1/24/20 12:06 PM, John Reimann via Marxism wrote:
The Greens are not a working class party; they are a petit bourgeois party.
They did not develop out of a movement of the working class and have no
base in any part of the working class movement.

Yeah, petit bourgeois. That about sums up this kind of politics that refuses to get behind a candidate like Howie Hawkins, who was a warehouse worker for decades and a Teamster union member. If this was 1934, we'd all be pushing for a labor party because there was a class dynamic that made it possible. We are not in 1934, comrades. Time to wake up and smell the coffee.