#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 2/6/20 1:41 PM, Louis Proyect via Marxism wrote:
I remember coming back from Albany in 2001 after a weekend I spent with my wife-to-be who was a graduate student. Across the aisle from me were 4 guys whose conversation I eavesdropped on. They were all working for UPS and all they could talk about between Albany and NYC was whether he would run again in 2004. He was their guy.

I neglected to mention that their guy was Ralph Nader.