#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 2/8/20 8:39 PM, Dennis Brasky wrote:
Of course I admire Ahmad's strong stand on Syria but he has been hostile and demagogic on FB as to building some type of left alternative to the Dems, going so far as to slander even Sanders supporters as Trump allies. I asked him about his call to "support anyone against Trump" and he repeated it - proudly.

That's par for the course. Sam Hamad, Robin Yassin-Kassab, and Dick Gregory all the same thing. That's what happens when you are a liberal rather than a Marxist opposed to Assad.