#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Friends of mine who work in construction on roadways are not able to work
from home and are appalled by the lack of concern for their health, not
only by their employers but the general public.  As I have mentioned
elsewhere, people acting like it's a "holiday" are making it worse for
folks who have to be out there by not remaining in place or observing
social distancing. One fellow told me he was getting a drink at a store and
had a young women come around a corner and sneeze directly into his chest
without covering her mouth, and not even a word of apology. He said this
kind sees people disregarding the health of others constantly, and that he
and he coworkers have no way to get away from it. And these folks don't
even have the luxury of a union...