#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

I watched the first 5 minutes of the Netflix Trotsky film. I was absolutely
stunned. I had got my 9 yr grandson to sit down with me to watch a film
about "a great Russian revolutionary" and sweet Jesus and His Holy Mother
the opening scene in the train was unbelievable. Shagging to the left of
me. Shagging to the right of me! I rushed to try and turn it off over the
protests of the grandson. When I eventually worked out  how to do it, I
think he may have been scarred for life.

Never a dull moment in lock down.

comradely

Gary

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 5:49 AM Louis Proyect via Marxism <