#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 9:28 AM Andrew Stewart <hasc.warrior.s...@gmail.com>
wrote:

It is spelled S-A-T-I-R-E

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 12:34 PM Jeffrey Masko <j.alan.ma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

It's offensive, you don't use pejorative terms when talking about trans
folks and you shouldn't use them talking about rural folks. It's that
simple. Have you ever personally been called "hillbilly"?

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 10:20 AM Andrew Stewart <hasc.warrior.s...@gmail.com>