#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Thanks, Louis.  I am deeply honored and am blushing.  The move to Marx occurred
when I was a fellow in Law and Humanities at Harvard Law School in 1975-76.
The fellowship meant I could audit any undergraduate course, and I gleefully
took every one (not in science) taught by a Marxist.  This, plus their reading,
plus friendship with many graduate students and teaching assistants, moved me
onto the road towards Marxism.  It greatly helped also that liberalism was (is)
such a failure, at democracy, at equality, and at telling the truth.  And here
I still am.  Wythe