#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 5/12/20 2:37 AM, george snedeker via Marxism wrote:

Dear Louis,

This is the error I keep getting on the talking books webpage: www.loc.gov/nls/.

Error 520 Ray ID: 5921e71c6fdc09a4 . 2020-05-12 05:57:32 UTC
Web server is returning an unknown error

I have made several complaints to the LIBRARY OF CONGRESS I need to have access
to this library in order to find books to read. I am visually impaired and use
JAWS software in order to navagate webpageses like this one.

Do you have any idea what the problem is? I have removed all of the cookies
from my computer. The error message keeps telling me to reinitialize and try
again in a few minutes. This does not help.

George, I googled "Library of Congress talking books" and a page came up with this info: Jane Caulton (202) 707-0521 | Donna Urschel (202) 707-1639

I think your best bet would be to contact them. They can get a technical person to look into the problem.