#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

It may be seen as a good thing, Mark, that so many people demonstrated without
the kind of mass coordination you are used to. Numbers are indeed paramount
when demonstrating against the police and against official misconduct, but the
most important thing, as I see it, is commitment -- and apparently many
Cincinnatians are committed to opposing police violence and police murders.
When you and your friends swell those numbers, the uprising will be even more
significant. In solidarity, Wythe