#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Based on my experiences here in Los Angeles, the people who identify
themselves as antifa are largely under 30, mostly Latinx, and are not
organized along any lines that I can see. Their sentiments are
anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist and anti-cop. I have the impression that
many people who are part of Cop Watch join antifa groups at demonstrations.

It seems that antifa in the US is is hard to grasp as of now, so I
personally would not hazard any generalizations.

Richard Modiano