#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Some really, really bad analysis, if it can even be called that. So
corporate America is attempting to co-opt the protests. So what? That means
the protests themselves are an outgrowth of "neoliberalism"?

This is just reductionism / racism.

Amith R. Gupta

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 6:17 PM Louis Proyect via Marxism <