#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Marxism in a New Time of Struggle
Online Event
Thursday 18 June (19:00 – 20:30 BST)

Join the Marx Memorial Library
(www.marx-memorial-library.org.uk<http://www.marx-memorial-library.org.uk/>) as
it launches the 2020 issue of Theory & Struggle, a journal published by
Liverpool University Press. Volume 121 features articles on international and
local struggles as well as theoretical debates, browse the complete issue
here<https://bit.ly/T-S121>.

The event’s panel of contributors will include:

  *   Professor Mary Davis, Historian
  *   Andrew Murray, Chief of Staff at Unite the Union
  *   Maxine Peake, Actor

For full programme and registration details please visit the event page:
bit.ly/MarxismInANewTimeofStruggle<https://bit.ly/MarxismInANewTimeofStruggle>

If you have any questions about the event please contact Meirian Jump, MML
Archivist & Library Manager, at
m.j...@marx-memorial-library.org.uk<mailto:m.j...@marx-memorial-library.org.uk>.

Moira Reid, Journals Marketing Assistant
L I V E R P O O L  U N I V E R S I T Y  P R E S S   |   F O U N D E D  1 8 9 9
4 Cambridge Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZU
www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk<http://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk> |

‘Liverpool University Press is one of the great success stories in the
difficult climate of modern academic publishing.’  - Professor Sir Jonathan
Bate, Vice-President, British Academy
LUP staff are working from home in response to the Government’s advice on
Covid-19. We will be operating business as usual as far as possible, although
some staff are working flexibly and responses may be outside of regular office
hours.

This message is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it
by mistake, please notify the sender. Any attachment has been virus-checked,
but no responsibility is accepted for any virus unintentionally transmitted.
The contents of this email are not legally binding. Liverpool University Press
2004 Limited, Company Number 05113671, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the
University of Liverpool.