#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Question -- Does this editorial indicate that the ruling class has already
soured on Trump and this is the first step towards persuading the
Republicans to dump him and try to win with Pence (or at least save the
Senate?) ---

OR is this a "cri de coeur" from the true believers who desperately want
Trump to win again and are trying to SHOCK him into running a REAL campaign?

I'm not sure, just reading the editorial --

(but one thing I AM sure about --- It sure is FUN to watch the "thieves
fall out" (though thieves is much too mild -- it's more like the ending of
Reservoir Dogs [we can hope, right?])

(Mike Meeropol)