#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

Music is wonderful, for most people, John, but I have to confess that I am tone
deaf and have never been much of a fan of music. I know it is strange, but then
I am strange in many ways. I am the only person I know who is not into music
much at all -- I love the local classical music station, we are lucky to have
such a station here in Tidewater VA, but even it is just background for my
driving and I do not listen while at home. Thanks for trying to clue me in, I
imagine this is all just great, but I cannot get into it. In solidarity
nevertheless, Wythe