#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

It's not just about liberal academics whinging about a few negative emails
though. It's also about incidents like the 2019 'deplatforming' of Cindy
Sheehan.

Cheers,
John

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 2:34 PM A.R. G via Marxism <

--
"All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks."
Sarah Moore Grimke, abolitionist (1792-1873)