Hey, I resemble that commentary-as Curly would say-having just taken up the
sport last year.  For what its worth my golfing buddy is a working class guy
who lays carpets and we play on 9 hole courses that charge 14-20 bucks.  It's
about the only exercise I get anymore walking the course.  What conditions are
in Venezuela and the Third World are another matter.  Obviously there are land
use, zoning and water issues anywhere with the construction of these places,
however.

> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:22:12 -0400
> From: markala...@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [Marxism] Fore!
> To: t...@hotmail.com
>
> Glad to hear Chávez is following up on the brilliant suggestion of
> George Carlin
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C7c-nZIyfc
>
> ML

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.