Look, you still don't get it, these Healyite provacateurs SUED the SWP in the
US courts in the 1980s around these trumped up allegations causing that party
to spend tens of thousands of dollars in court and attorneys fees fighting it.
Maybe if you knew about this you'd realize that an attitude of solidarity is
called for and not hand wringing about factionalism and overheated rhetoric.
Maybe if it was Sam Marcy or Gloria LaRiva they had attacked you'd feel
different and realize what this is about.

Their latest antic was during the recent auto strike when they went around
placing their main fire on the UNION which they claim is no longer a union and
which workers should abandon, not pointing out the difference between the union
and its reformist leaders.  The whole raison d'etre of this outfit, rooted in
the same political milieu as Lyndon LaRouche, is to harass and disrupt the Left.