Why do you say that?  Clearly one can have differences with their tactics and
strategy, but to say they were not a leftist group or were not to the "left" of
Peron seems dubious and sectarian.  Moreover, why then did the Peron regime and
its successors do so much to repress and kill them?  Surely you don't mean to
suggest we shouldn't have solidarity with them? By that logic the Weathermen
were to the right of Nixon? (BTW, there was an excellent three hour interview
on C-SPAN2 last night with Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn)