>  A good critique would take what he actually says
> and show how some of it is empirically wrong and politically a bad tactic.

Well, what he sloppily insinuates about income inequality and New Left
movements being the cause of it, is easily refutable.

But as far as tactics are concerned, I'd say that totally distorting the
political trajectory anti-racist social movements with the explicit purpose
of discrediting them, is a pretty awful tactic for building a broad-based
Left.

I read the PinkScare critique. How doesn't that provide a critique of "what
he actually says"?
-Tyler