right and this hyper-correct argument gets twisted even more by sectarians when
it is directed at movements of the oppressed or movements objectively in
support of them.  Thus some, instead of showing solidarity, insolently ranted
and raved at Quakers protesting the Christmas bombing of Vietnam since
"marxists" don't do that or support milquetoast pacifism that "opposes war in
general".  But were the Quakers in that instance opposing war in general and if
they were, in what specific context were they doing it?  Moreover, unlike their
sectarian critics, at least they were doing something besides heaping derision
and mockery on the peoples struggle in the manner of snide rich schoolboys and
their little intellectual games which shows, to borrow a phrase from Bob
Avakian, "their utter rightism".

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:102009