Louis:
David, these two bloggers are the same people who wrote the Bay
Area Reporter article you forwarded to the list last Thursday. If
your intention is to demonstrate a significant trend against this
demand by millions of gay people by gays themselves, you are doing
a shitty job.
======
Sorry, and thanks. Nope. Trends had nothing to do with it. The piece was
a well-reasoned, radical critique of the liberal gay agenda. I think the
Maine vote may show a "trend," if one is looking for one. The only
"trend" I see for now is one toward liberalism by both gays and leftists.
David