Yes, but wasn't the IWW an expression of the tendency in the workers
movement represented by Bakunin as much or more than it was an embodiment of
"marxism"?  In Spain this tendency had hegemony in the workers movement at a
certain point with the CNT, an IWW like union, having two million members,
representing 50% of the industrial working class.  There's an excellent book
about this in the form of a biography of Buenaventura Durruti (1896-1936), a
Che like figure, who was killed in the Spanish Civil War.  "This civil war
is a class war" he stated at press conference in 1936.  When he died half a
million people attended his funeral in Barcelona.  There is an excellent
biography, translated from Spanish, "Durruti: The People Armed" by Abel Paz,
which is written in a format and style reminiscent of Deutcher's bio of
Trotsky (The Prophet Armed, hey about The People Armed?).

http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/spain/durruti.html