Gorojovsky: “However, my only answer to this moralistic crap of a petty
bourgeois
pro-imperialist "Leftist" is:

a) what´s wrong with a national-democratic bourgeois being rich? and

b)Wasn´t Friederich Engels a member of one of the richest families in
Barmen Eberfeld? Wasn´t a Karl Marx a heir of the owners of the
Phillips electric factories in Holland? Didn´t Lenin belong to a
well-to-do middle landowners´ family in Russia? Wasn´t Trotsky the
child of a wealthy and quite exploitive farmer in Southern Ukraine?
Wasn´t Chairman Mao a privileged librarian in the University of
Beijing in the times that such a post was a passport to life in a
starving country?”

Jajaja, so now the Kirchner’s are Marxist revolutionaries?? Boy, I must’a
slipped on that one. Well, so much for talking points, but if you have the
time, please go on, ‘total?’ It’s all just a big “poker game” to quote your
Peronist.

Relations of forces, hmmm, where did I hear that one before? Spain, Hungary,
Prague, Tiannanmen,…

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/