From: marxism-bounces+biastg=embarqmail....@lists.econ.utah.edu
[mailto:marxism-bounces+biastg=embarqmail....@lists.econ.utah.edu] On Behalf
Of Mark Lause
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 10:55 PM
To: Thomas Bias
Subject: Re: [Marxism] Calling all rebels

I have no idea what Thomas Bias is saying here.

Does he think we're suggesting a machine gun nest to mow down any errant
teabaggers with second thoughts (or first ones)?  Let me go on record here
as saying that I think that's a bad idea. (I would also like to go on record
as wondering why the fuck I have to say something so bloody obvious.)

Is Tom proposing some kind of special orientation to them?  If they're not a
movement, as we all agree, how would we do that?   I suppose we could get
Louis and Les to start an insurance company and start pumping money to call
out the retirees or something.

But I don't know what Tom's suggesting and how he expects us to do it.

ML
http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/biastg%40embarqmail.com