You're assuming these are workers.  I make no such assumption. The actions
I'm talking about include using racial epithets against  John Lewis, a man
who suffered beatings, death threats, arrest for refusing to accept the
poverty and discrimination imposed on African-Americans.   That makes the
participants in that demonstration racists.  This "movement" is animated,
sustained by its racism... by the "take back our country" theme, taking it
back because an African-American was elected president.  That's what that
means.  If you can't read that coded language, then you need to do a bit
more research.

As for "judging" people, Greg answered that.  I don't have to make up these
judgements.  These people advertise their racism.

Regarding "ideology" and "class,"  in the auto unions in Detroit various
right-wing organizations, including the KKK, had supporters.  Those KKK
supporters were angry people too, angry about the wrong things, but angry,
as were the supporters of George Wallace.  That's white petit-bourgeois
anger... that's the anger of white workers who, with greater seniority due
to racism want to maintain their lock on higher paying positions.  That's
the anger of those people who moved out of Detroit and into Dearborn, Mich.
where, in the rebellion of 1967, the mayor had the police cruising the
border streets in APC's.

How many of these angry people who object to "big capital" and banks came
out to support the workers at Republic Window when they took over their
factory and wanted Bank of America to extend the credit lines to the
company?  How many of these angry people expressed their anger at Wall
Street by supporting the Stella D'Oro workers in NYC?  Not a fucking one.
So don't tell me how angry, but confused, these people are.  They may be
angry, but they know which side they're on.  It's the side they show up for.
It's the side opposite ours.