On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:35:48 -0400 Bhaskar Sunkara
<bhaskar.sunk...@gmail.com> writes:
> Rule #1: YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a
> message.
>

>   I remember asking a teacher whether Old Major was Lenin or Marx
> in
> the 8th grade in a not-that-extraordinary public school. Her reply
> was
> that he was a amagalmation of the two. I love how Hitchens thinks
> he's
> breaking some sort of new ground here....

As I recalll, that interpretation was even in
the CliffNotes study guide to "Animal Farm."

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 18, 2010, at 8:37 AM, Jeffrey Thomas Piercy
> <mqd...@mqduck.net>
> wrote:

PMP Certification Prep
100% Online PMP Exam Prep course from Villanova University. Learn More.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bcb18531c2d51949bm03vuc