S. Artesian wrote:
>I do not agree that many people sympathize with the TP because there is no
>left alternative.  That's a myth.  That's an ideological analysis, not a
>material analysis.  It's like saying lots of people sympathize with the
>fascists because there isn't a communist alternative, when exactly the
>reverse is the case... lots of people sympathize with the fascists precisely
>because there is a "communist alternative."
Are you really saying that people sympathize with the TP because there
is a strong left in the US?  That's assbackwards.  Jeffery is correct
up to a point.  We shouldn't attempt to win over TPers, but we should
build a left that can offer an alternative to their nonsense to stop
further workers moving in the TP direction.

Brad