I have been working with my friends, Loren Goldner and John Garvey on producing
a collaborative publication-- something a little different and hopefully a lot
better than most of what passes itself off for Marxism.

In this the age of destructive accumulation and vice-versa, also known as the
era of  Sinkhole /Golf Course Capitalism the objective of the bourgeoisie is
not to get rich by producing wealth, or by pocketing the already produced
wealth of others, but rather by liquidating the already pocketed wealth of
others. Our objective remains the overthrow of the capitalist mode of
production, the expropriation of the pickpocket, liquidationist bourgeoisie,
the self-emancipation of the working class, everywhere.

Full at: http://insurgentnotes.com