Comrade Barrera,

we can go over the list of 200 or so countries that have become
independent from Colonial rule (well, "officially" independent) in the
20th century. And we will see what ultimately becomes of "national
independence movements" once they come to power.
A for Algeria (Angola ?), B for Bangladesh (Burkina Faso ?), C for
Cambodia (Chad ?), D for Djibouti, E for Ethiopia (Eritrea ?), F for
Fiji, G for Gambia (Guinea ?), H for Honduras, I for Indonesia (Iraq ?),
J for Jamaica, K for Kazakhstan (Korea, North ?), L for Laos (Libya ?),
M for Madagascar (Mozambique ?), N for Nigeria (Niger ?), O for ... well
guess ! That's enough for me.
National Liberation movements always end up becoming obstacles for the
working class.