  Since the original posting on China Miéville's interview does not seem
to have reached the list, I am forced to explain that my comments on
Miéville's writings are an answer to Louis' posting of a link to an
interview of Miéville for his new book  which I haven't read but which
has already received a lot of critical acclaim.
Going so far as entering him for the Booker prize, no less.

I'm trying to follow the list's discussions on different topics,
includings Louis Proyect's original post on China Miéville.