You visit six times Haiti from the imperialist metropole which deposes
Bertrand Aristide and imposes a puppet regime on the country today,
and gave succour to the Duvaliers in the past,  and the lesson with which
you come back to regale us is how reactionary and repressive is ... the
neighbouring island of Cuba. And, moreover, to support your case, you
use evidence trawled from the websites run by the Cuban gusanos -- that
is the Cuban scum who are the political and moral equivalents of puppets
supported by France in Haiti today and in the past, and against whom the
Cubans apparently do not have any legitimate right to defend themselves.

A political friend and ally of the peoples of the third world indeed.  The
fact that the peoples of the third world also includes  Batistas, Duvaliers,
Houphouet Boingys and Mobutus, would perhaps be better left unsaid.

BTW, surely there is there some sort of medal or prize for which one can
be nominated in recognition for having spent six years in Guyana and
Suriname, and for having Haitian friends?

Lajany Otum

http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/lajany_otum%40yahoo.co.uk