 artesian writes:

Would we come out under the banner of "Return Obama to Office" "Defend
Obama's Right to the Presidency"? Or would we come out under our own
banner, with opposition to the coup and opposition to the conditions that
created the coup, the conditions that Obama himself has strengthened with
the attacks on immigrants in and out of the workplace, with his support of
the Bush doctrines on state secrecy and the immunity of the executive from
judicial review in the treatment of prisoners, the brief given to the
military and the security agencies to continue "intelligence" gathering
against domestic groups, his consent to the FBI raids against the antiwar
organizations in Minnesota?

You tell me.

Stan:

    Are you trying to make me look stupid or yourself?  I suppose if the Tea
Party and the military tried to stage a coup, you'd stay at home and make
snotty comments about how screwed up the world is? If you do, maybe you could
use you time a little better and acquaint yourself with a little episode
starring Lenin, Kornilov and Kerensky.