Hey, I'd be careful with that, remember Prop 13?  raise real estate taxes on
whom?  you?  Think about it.  Potentially a good ultraleft "transitional
demand" . . . to drive the "middle class" to the camp of the right.  Raise
them on commercial realty and residential realty over a certain valuation.
 And when I say commercial realty I expect a careful examination of ag land
as it relates to small farmers which should be excluded from that.