An existentialist cri de coeur that, while refreshing, probably falls on
deaf ears among those who throw their votes away on presumed "lesser
evils"--not to mention those who don't even admit their error in viewing
Obama as the Great One pushing "hope" while advancing the interests of
Wall Street and the Pentagon.
David